We are thrilled to announce that we have officially launched our new Sponsored Athletes Program as well as our Brand Ambassador Program, and what am amazing lineup of world class athletes we've put together! In our first year with a Sponsored Athlete Program, we have managed to put together a team of 4 athletes that will be going to the 2017 Crossfit Games in Madison Wisconsin! Not only are each of these people amazing athletes, but more importantly, they really love our bars! Check them out!
- Mike Palumba - 2017 Crossfit Games Individual Men's Competitor -
Mike earned his spot in the 2017 Crossfit Games with a nail biting finish in the final event of the Albany Regional, after finishing 3rd in the region in the Crossfit Opens. This will be Mike's first trip to the Crossfit Games, but certainly not his last. Mike is a tenacious young competitor who is quickly making his mark on the Crossfit world. Keep an eye on him! We know he has a bright future ahead!
- Amy "Pistol" Mandelbaum - 2017 Crossfit Games Masters Athlete - Amy is the Owner/Head Coach of Crossfit Westport, and now a 4 time Crossfit Games Masters athlete, and a 3 time Crossfit Northeast Regional athlete.
- Romy Gold - 2017 Crossfit Games Teen Athlete - Romy will be making her 2nd appearance at the Crossfit Games in 2017 as a teen athlete. Romy is also a USAW Nationals level weightlifter.
- Celia Gold - 2015 Crossfit Games Teen Athlete - Celia and Romy competed together as sisters in the 2015 Crossfit Games. Celia is also a Nationals level USAW weightlifter.
- Kim Malz - 2017 Crossfit Games Masters Athlete - Kim will be making her 2nd trip to the Crossfit Games this year. She has also competed in the Crossfit Northeast Regionals as an individual athlete and as a team athlete.
We also have our first "Brand Ambassador" on board.
- Jen Cook Norman - Jen is a 3 time Northeast Regional Team competitor and a perennial Top 50 Worldwide Crossfit Masters Athlete.